Friday, August 31, 2007

Junior High is pretty cool. But then again, I just started JH and I'm homeschooled... So what do I know? But what I've been doing in my church youth group is pretty fun! Like last week, my two friends and I went with our youth group to the creek/river and had a blast!! And I can't wait untill Winterfest! Which is a winter camp @ Liberty University in Virginia, for my church. It still feels wierd when I'm with people that are taller than me, you know? I'm only 4'8" and it SUCKS! I mean, I guess I don't mind being short, but it kinda gets to you after a while of being shorter than pretty much everyone you know! Oh well, guess I'll just have to accept it. Maybe by some miracle will happen and I'll grow! I highly doubt it tho, but could you imagine? All your friends thinking you're 4' tall and then when they come to your party the next day your 5' 5"!! That would be pretty awesome! Okay, subject change, I'm sure you'll think I'm wierd but wut eva! Okay, I like, no LOVE, High School Musical 1 and 2. See, told you that you'd think I was wierd. Thats what my party is. It's Ashley Tisdale was murdered and it's one of us who murdered her. I hope it'll be cool, my mom right now is putting up CAUTION tape up everywhere for my party....... It starts at 4:00PM and ends at 6:00PM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH Rylie, Rylie, Rylie! JK! SOOO wassup gurlfrend???? hope u have a good time 2mmorrow go on my blog- left u a message

Me said...

Okay, luv ya